Qi Building Chicken & Shiitake Mushroom Soup Author: Meg Doll , RHN has a wonderful, warming soup specifically designed to build Qi within the body and support all body systems in functioning optimally!
Here are the ingredients for this tasty, nurturing soup to keep you healthy during the winter months
- 1.5 cups bone broth
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower rice
- 8 – 10 shiitake mushrooms, halved or left whole
- 1 portion leftover chicken breast or thigh meat, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut amino acid sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- In a pot, place broth, cauliflower rice, mushrooms, chicken, and coconut aminos over medium heat, cover, and bring to simmer. Season with sea salt to achieve desired taste preference.
- Once hot, remove from heat and transfer to your serving bowl.
- Top with green onion and sesame oil before serving.