Scientific and medical studies show that CBD by itself does not have the same effect as when accompanied by other cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids found naturally in industrial hemp. What sets Med 7 apart are the rare cannabinoids called varins found in Hempzorb81™ and their ability to deliver them faster and more effectively than anyone else*. If you or someone you know has diabetes and would like a free 3-month supply of high-quality CBD oil; Med7 is offering free CBD oil by participating in a 3-month open-label trial or research study.
The following are requirements to qualify:
1) Must have Type II Diabetes (an A1c level of 6.5 percent or higher on two separate tests, or 7.0 or higher on one test).
2) Not currently taking any CBD/hemp oil products.
3) Committed to taking Metabolic Support (their CBD product) 2X daily, 7 days/week for 90 days.
4) Take an A1c test at the beginning and at the end of the trial.
5 Complete and sign a HIPAA form.
6) Will not make changes to diet, exercise, or daily routines during the 90 day period of the study.
The only costs will be the A1c test and shipping costs if not living in Utah. You’d be getting about $450 worth of CBD. If you meet these requirements and are interested in participating, please reach out to our front desk at 801-486-4226.
*We have no financial interest or gain from this study or to Med7.