About Massage Therapy
At Cameron Wellness and Spa, our team is pleased to offer massage therapy to enhance the wellness of our patients. A well-known holistic technique, massage therapy offers many benefits to a person's overall health and well-being. Massage therapy can help to:
- Ease muscle tension
- Improve circulation
- Relax and rejuvenate
- Promote joint mobility
- Boost immunity
- Reduce inflammation
Massage therapy can be custom-tailored to reduce chronic pain, headaches, fatigue, injuries, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and more. Our massage therapists in Salt Lake City, UT are highly trained to provide a deeply relaxing experience. We invite you to schedule an appointment today.
"I got the best massage here today. It was so relaxing. My mind actually calmed down to a meditative state where usually it’s just racing. Great massage! Highly recommend. Thank you, Nohelia!"- A.T. / Facebook / Aug 07, 2018
"I recently went to the Cameron Life Spa for a facial and oh my, what an absolute treat! From the moment you walk in, the soothing environment starts to melt away the worries of the day. Susan was fantastic as was the quality of the products she used. I would recommend adding the foot/leg massage. Halfway through the facial, another provider sneaks into the room and works on your calves and feet while the mask is being applied. It was heaven! I will definitely return."- K.M. / Google / Apr 20, 2020
Types of Massage Therapy We Offer
When you come to your appointment at Cameron Wellness and Spa, we will take your health history and concerns into account in order to help you select a massage to fit your needs. We offer the following types of massage:
- Swedish: This gentle, full-body massage is designed to promote deep relaxation, increase blood flow, and reduce muscle tension.
- Deep tissue: More intense pressure is used to treat more significant issues, such as musculoskeletal problems, tight muscles, injuries, and strains.
- Hot stone: Our massage therapists use hot stones to help relieve tight muscles while reducing pain and stress.
- Prenatal: Our prenatal massages are tailored to treat aches and pains during pregnancy and can also help to reduce swelling and fatigue.
- Sports massage: Often used before or after athletic activity, sports massage can aid your recovery and help prevent future injuries.
Plan Your Procedure
- Average Cost
- $45 - $85
- Recovery Time
- 24 Hours
- How Long It Takes
- 1-1.5 Hours
- Follow Up Time
- 1 Week
Soothe and Relax
Massage therapy sessions at Cameron Wellness and Spa can provide benefits to your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We invite you to discover more about personalized massage therapy, as well as other holistic treatments offered at our office in Salt Lake City, UT. Contact us today to arrange a consultation with Dr. Todd Cameron or Dr. Shawn Postma.