IV Vitamin Infusions – Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I consider an infusion?
When illness, fatigue or disease become troublesome, concentrated nutrients can increase immune response, decrease healing time and help detoxify your body.
Why are we so depleted of vital minerals and vitamins?
Due to food processing and the modernization of agriculture, our soil is depleted of the minerals and nutrients our bodies need. You can separate micronutrient deficiency into six levels. The first three are usually without symptoms and energy is normal. Symptoms of the second group get progressively worse. This is true regardless of the type of illness.
Which Conditions Can Benefit From An Infusion?
Including but not limited to:
- Acute Upper Respiratory Illness (colds/flu/pneumonia)
- Allergic Disorders
- Age Management
- Cancer/Chronic Illness Management
- Cardiac issues (dysrhythmias, cornonary artery disease)
- Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia Syndromes
- Feeding Tube Patients
- Gastric Bypass Patients
- Improve Endurance-Macular Degeneration
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nausea/Vomiting Nutritional Deficiencies
- Pain Management