Dr. Todd Cameron
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), menopause, low libido, sexual dysfunction, hypothyroid, adrenal insufficiency, pain syndromes, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, colds, flu, pneumonia, migraines, infections, minor injuries, cancer, and other chronic problems.
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing- University of Utah College of Nursing, 1990.
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine- National College of Naturopathic Medicine, 1996.
- Residency- Portland Naturopathic Clinic, 1997. McKay Dee Hospital, 1997.
Dr. Cameron’s experience ranges from starting the first search and rescue team in the Island Park, Idaho area to working in the Primary Children’s ICU and assisting as an RN for Home Health and the University Hospital. With his acute care knowledge base and a deep and abiding respect for modern medicine, he began his career in alternative medicine to give his patients a choice in their healthcare. He recognized that while conventional medicine was necessary, it was not the only answer to the ongoing chronic issues that he saw every day in his practice. He knew he could give his patients a positive choice. In 1997, Dr. Todd Cameron established one of the first Complementary and Alternative Clinics in Utah.
- Naturopathic Medicine
- IV Therapy
- Bioidential Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Neural Therapy
- Botanical Medicine
- Nutrient Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Wilderness Medicine First Responder (WFR), 2006.
- Advanced Wilderness Life Support (AWLS), 2006.
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy for Physicians, 2008.
- Utah Association of Naturopathic Physicians (UANP)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
Make an Appointment Today!
Let’s Get Started!
Call Today: P: (801) 486-4226 F: (801) 487-6856
*The Cameron Wellness Center is conveniently located in the Sugar House area of Salt Lake City and is adjacent to the Sugar House Post Office. Patient parking is available in the rear of the building and is accessible via Ramona Avenue
We’d Love to Hear From You!